If you would like to add a conference to this list, please feel free to do so yourself by clicking the "Edit Page" link at the top of this page or the "Edit" button at the bottom. All edits now require a password. The password is what mu is in the graphic at the top left of the page (two words, separated by a space, all lower case).
Please spread the word about this site. Tell your collaborators. Tell your students. And link to it from your web pages so that Google will take notice. Then sign our Symplectic Geometers guest book. Thank you.
- Universite de Nantes: Spring/Summer 2011 (especially May 30 - June 17), Trimester on Contact and Symplectic Topology.
- CMUC, Portugal: June 13-16, Poisson Geometry and Applications.
- CIEM, Castro Urdiales, Spain: June 27-July 1st, GESTA 2011: New trends in Symplectic and Contact Geometry.
- IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: July 31-August 6, Workshop on Conservative Dynamics and Symplectic Geometry.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY: September 10-11, 2011, AMS Sectional Meeting. Special Session on Symplectic Geometry and Topology.
- Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics, Brown University, Providence, RI: September 17-18, 2011, AWM Anniversary Conference: "40 Years and Counting: AWM's Celebration of Women in Mathematics". Special session: Symplectic and Contact Geometry.
- ICMAT, Madrid, Spain: , February 2-4, VI Workshop on Symplectic Geometry, Contact Geometry and Interactions.
- Institut Fourier, Grenoble, France:, June 18 to July 6, 2012, Summer School "Foliations, pseudoholomorphic curves, applications".
- Munich: July 23-27, 2012, sixth Workshop on Symplectic Field Theory.
- Stanford: July 30 to August 11, 2012, Workshop and Conference on Holomorphic Curves and Low Dimensional Topology.
- Utrecht: July 30 to August 3, 2012, Poisson 2012: Poisson Geometry in Mathematics and Physics.
- The Simons Center: Fall 2012, Program on Symplectic and Contact Geometry and Connections to Low-Dimensional Topology.
For a more general list of geometry conferences, see the Geometry ListServ Also see CAST - Contact and Symplectic Topology Research Networking Programme; ESF
Brought to you by Cohomology.com, the mathematical software site of Greg Landweber, featuring the arXiv iPhone app, the Online Row Reducer and the Linear Algebrator. Please consider making a donation to support this site.